View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #26
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
Kath; the problem is most of us have no knowledge at all of the LookBook, and I think from what we've seen in the past, while it has Kobo software on it, support from either Kobo or the community is minimal.

About all I can find on the web is http://mscustomercare.com/lookbook/ and this has the cheery mention that
Quote:
RECYCLING PROGRAM

Certain components from your LookBook should be recycled rather than disposed of in the trash in order to protect the environment and comply with certain state laws. When you are prepared to dispose of your LookBook, please contact us at the number below so that we can arrange to recycle your LookBook for you. We will send you a self-addressed postage-paid mailer that you can use to return your unit for recycling. Participation in this program is free.
Call us toll-free to participate:
(800) 374-2744
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote