View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #18
SteveEisenberg
Wizard
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
I would suggest that you not even think about Windows 8 unless you get a touch screen. └lthough it is much faster and will improve performance on most hardware, unless you are running it on a touch screen device, the new interface will most likely be extremely frustrating.
I do not have a touch screen on any computer or device, except our, except my TomTom.

Home computer: Windows 8 and OpenSUSE Linux

Office computers: Windows XP and Windows 7

Old Home computer: Vista

Favorite: Windows 8

Having said that, I mostly use Windows 8 as if it was a fast-booting Windows 7. No Store for me.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote