View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #62
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkperez View Post
I DON'T buy their books - at least not knowingly. I haven't knowingly purchased a book from Penguin since I found out they were so library antagonistic.
Same here: I make sure the title I am about to purchase is not from Penguin, or I'll pass it up. Penguin will change their ways at some point, and then I will be able to make those purchases: right now I just hate them too much to give them my money.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote