View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #202
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koko View Post
I also have ordered the one from aliexpress (http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/211496346.html), I bought two pieces for 8,20$ piece. Hope I'll be a little more lucky with the sleep function, or else I just need to wait for it to autosleep. I'm also waiting for the PW to arrive.

Do you guys think there is a way to improve the speep function, perhaps change the magnet?
It seems to be the same type of cover as the one on Ebay (first post in this thread) that I bought. The one I bought does not wake up the device unintentionally, even though it does not close like it would with a snap closure.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote