Well thank you all again for those scripts.
I've made one of my own (in Perl) that converts a mobi dictionary into a Kobo format dictionary.
Actually it may not be really useful because the ones I tried did not match the default Kobo dictionaries, but still it worked for me.
As for the script itself it must be launched as :
perl mobi2kobo.pl -i <input file> -o <output dir>
For the moment it is expecting a cp1252 (WinLatin1) encoded HTML Mobi file as input file. If the input file is UTF8 encoded, it should be changed in the source code.
It also requires some necessary third-party programs :
- marisa in order to build the index
- gzip to compress the ouput HTML files
- zip to create the final archive
Therefore, for the moment it only works on Linux (possibly Mac OS) but it should not be too hard to have it working on Windows too.