View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
K. Molen
Addict
K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K. Molen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 3, Nexus 10, Nexus 5
I have no idea. I don't remember a time when I didn't read. I've seen pictures of me as a small child pretending to read the dictionary, so I imagine that as soon as I was able to actually read I began reading the books my parents used to read to me.

I guess the answer lies in my parents, more specifically my dad. He loves books and there were always books around when I grew up. Because of him, I suspect that somewhere along the line I must've formed the world view that that's what you're supposed to do with your free time.
K. Molen is offline   Reply With Quote