View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #542
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
@shortie_1 - thanks for pointing this out, I will take a look at it when I next have a fiddle with this plugin.

@ash600 - thinking about it further with the benefit of hindsight, perhaps a better implementation would have been to just let the user type a search expression, rather than choose a column and type a value. The downside is that it means users need to know the search syntax, but the upside is that could create a list around any criteria they like. I will think about changing it for the next version...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote