View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #11
KimberlyFDR
Zealot
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Fire 7HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKat View Post
It probably becomes a concern only when you have many books/files. Maybe the majority of the user base for the kindle would not need it, but I was never part of the majority
I have 1600 books on my Kindle and I've never had a problem sorting into collections. Then again, I tend to do it in small batches (1-10 files per day) so I never have a problem sorting through which books still need to be put into collections. I just open the relevant collection, tag my books, and I'm done. I use Calibre to organize all my Non-Kindle books, too.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote