View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #9
Sharkus
Addict
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, iOS app, Android app
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I will admit though I don't understand the difference between Purchased and I'm Reading.
I'm Reading is the list of books that you are currently reading, more specifically, on the app side of life, it is what is used to display your Library. If a book is on I'm Reading, it will, providing it's format type is supported by the app in question, be displayed in the Library in the app.

If you remove a book from the I'm Reading list, then it's removed from the Library in the app.

The Purchased list, in my understanding of it, exists to show you purchased items that you have not moved to the trash, and it gives you the option of moving them to the trash, or bookmarking them (reset position in the book) to page 1

Of note to everyone, there is *another* list of purchases, and perhaps this is where the confusion about why there is no Bookmark / Delete / Adobe DRM ePub / PDF option.

The "Purchases" list, which is the URL mentioned by Peter, is here: http://www.kobobooks.com/library/purchased.html
It is that URL / Page / List that has the aforementioned options

The "Purchase History" list, can be found at this URL: https://secure.kobobooks.com/71485/p...urchasehistory
This is usually found by accessing the My Account section of the site and then selecting Purchase History. It should display all of your purchases, regardless of their visibility on the other lists (I'm Reading, Purchases, and Trash). This page does NOT contain any options for bookmarking, deleting, or downloading an Adobe version of the file. If you click on the book title, it will take you to the item page for that book.

I believe this page is meant to serve simply as a reference to all of the purchases you have made, and their order number, should you ever need to query that purchase.

Last edited by Sharkus; 01-09-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote