View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #201
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koko View Post
I also have ordered the one from aliexpress (http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/211496346.html), I bought two pieces for 8,20$ piece. Hope I'll be a little more lucky with the sleep function, or else I just need to wait for it to autosleep. I'm also waiting for the PW to arrive.

Do you guys think there is a way to improve the speep function, perhaps change the magnet?
Not sure how to improve the sleep funtion. That is why I got an aftermarket cover that has a magnetic clasp. You seen the picuture I believe, it is the brown one. Unless I close the cover with the clasp it won't stay shut. But with clasp it won't open by itself, even though the magnet is not very strong. The cover you ordered looks like it does not have a magnet to keep the cover shut - only the one to wake up and put PW to sleep. The Amazon cover on the other hand has a very strong magnet to keep the cover shut. I can take my wifes PW, hold it upside down and grabbing the part that holds the Kindle, and shake and the cover won't open.

So both covers I have I am very happy with. The books go always to sleep, and the covers stay shut unless you mean to open them.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote