View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 PM   #4
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
It was a fairly old paperback, and I used their OCR.

it's possible that the higher DPI actully created more OCR problems than it solved, if spots on the page might have made their software mis-read a letter. I intend to do the next book with 300 DPI, and see if that's better or worse.

I'm converting duplicates of a rather obscure author of whom I am fond, slowly. I hope I can find some of her other fans to do the proofing for me, since I'm lousy at that.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote