View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:35 AM   #2
RAH
Fanatic
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
The devices will stay in synch (including last page read), if they under the same account. This is supposed to be a feature. You can "archive" your books and they will not be downloaded to a device (I think), but then they would be archived for all devices on that account. I do not think there is any way to pick and choose.

One way to handle this would be to register the new device as a different user (different email/user name) but with the SAME credit card number. This would make it look as though you were a family member and under the B&N family arrangement. Then you could, I think, pick and choose which books to download - free - to each device.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote