View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:20 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
JSWolf said

Please give details of how this is done. Thanks.
What I do is take the finished ePub, load it into Calibre, convert to ePub using subsetting and then I take the font directory out of the converted ePub, replace the font directory in the finished ePub, fix the CSS/OPF as needed to match the fonts and done. Now I have an much smaller ePub with subsetted fonts. Also, don't forget to validate the finale finished ePub (I use FlightCrew) to make sure I didn't make a mistake editing the CSS/OPF (if I have to edit them).
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote