View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #39
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If this thread had taken place a year ago, then I would have agreed that the T2 would be a good choice. As it is, though, technology has moved on, and Sony haven't - their interest in the reader marker seems luke-warm at best. There are better choices available these days.
Given all the issues with the PW, maybe Sony were waiting until they could get a front lit screen done right instead of doing it wrong and still releasing it.

A Kindle is not as open as a Reader that handles ePub. ePub without DRM is open. KF8 & Mobi are not open. I've said this before and you've obviously skipped over my posts.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote