Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #36
jusmee
Guru
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch / Astak Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I think I might have spoken too soon

The battery stayed at 95% from January 6th, 18:00 until January 7th, 9:30.

I left it in sleep mode, with an epub "active."

Switched it on 24h hours later on January 8th, 9:30... and the battery was at 55%.

That's from 95 to 55% in 24 hours is -1.67% per hour, which is 59.88 hours of sleep time, or only 2.5 days. This time, I really have no clue whatsoever as to why this is happening.

Bad battery after all? But then why did it seem fine yesterday after getting rid of that kepub? Sigh

Maybe it's just the battery meter. It is said that the calibration of the battery meter can take a few cycles to "learn" how the battery behaves and become accurate. If you've only had a few charge discharge cycles, maybe it is still learning?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote