View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:04 PM   #4
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by madnick View Post
Thank you for the response. Before (as in, when I was typing the post above) when I tapped the book it would immediately open it in the reader. Now a single tap it is showing the details page... not sure what was happening there, but it's working now and I am fine with deleting the book in CC instead.
A tap opens book details, and long press opens the reader. My guess is that your device has a shorter long press delay, making it easy to get a press instead of a tap. But who knows ...

Glad it is working for you now. Thanks for the comments. It is always useful to get feedback from users.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote