View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #213
Andy_T
Addict
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
After all the replacements, I'm very happy with the one I have now in general and I do love it. (It's become the only e-reader I use.) It is so much nicer than reading with a light on my touch. However, I do think some people's eyes are very sensitive to the colors and see them more than others and unfortunately for me, I'm one of those people. I still haven't found one where I don't see the same color hue patterns, but some are definitely better than others.

I don't see them at all on the Kobo Glo or the Nook (but to me the Nook looks worse in other ways) so it makes me wonder what could be done differently to avoid them altogether. I guess we'll see what happens with the PW2.
Good to hear that you are happy now with your umpteenth Paperwhite :-)

I had the possibility to handle a Kobo Glo at an airport display, and I really liked the blue light. If that one was taking Kindle books without the calibre route, I would be sorely tempted.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote