View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #54
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Sounds like the sort of thing a lot of people, including both myself and my wife, would want to read.

Go for it.

Graham
Thanks for the support. It was easy to write the goal but now I've started and it is like wrestling an oily octopus.

I was going to just transcribe but I started by correcting a few things now it has become an entire rewrite already.

This is going to be more arduous than the actual trip.

If only the dogs would be quiet. Oh well, I started at least.