Originally Posted by Kai771
Librerator R1 ...
Back from holidays
First of all, thanks for this impressive release.
* I've had to delete my previous "settings.reader.lua" manually. Not a problem
- spacing setting does not work in CREReader
UPDATE: it does work on .fb2 files, but not on .epub
- left prev/next page don't work in CREReader
- in CREReader: fw_up does prev_page until the start of section, the other fw_* do nothing
- it should be a "bookmark deleted" message. Btw, why "ScreenKB"? IMHO fw_right would be better
- with "ScreenKB - Home -> exit Librerator"
. in "book", it closes book
. in "last documents", it does nothing
* WISHES for CREReader:
- margins are too big, an option to configure them, specially left/right
- [ADDED] fw_left, fw_right to -10/+10 pages
- option to customize crereader header font size (can it be modified in code? I can't find the value in defaults.lua)
- a key shorcut to toggle crereader header on and off (or... see next point)
- integrate "crereader header" and "info" as the same option
The only missing data in "info" is book's author, title, and progress bar with sections marks. If you add them to "info", crereader header would be redundant, so I could disable it permantly.
Thanks a lot,