View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 02:59 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robz26 View Post
Well how about close enough? Also, I'm more than willing to pay more $$$ if the job is tough. Anyone want to at least see the PDF and try?
Robz, forgive me for saying so, but you're beating a dead horse here. I would hazard a guess that you're probably looking at 10-20h work for the job you're asking for. For a reasonably skilled person, you should expect to pay $50 per hour. Are you really willing to spend $500-$1000 for the job?

Perhaps a better choice would just be to go out and buy a proper ebook version of Mr Buffer's letters? Doesn't wherever you bought this PDF from offer the book in ePub or Mobi formats?
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote