View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:18 AM   #37
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Don't let the pics posted keep you from getting one. My PW has none of those issues. It seems the 503 batch has better quality control.
I'm really glad you got one without issues. But, as I've posted about in another thread, I've had four PW's, and they all have color hues. Others have posted about their 503's having color hues, and even recent Amazon reviewers are complaining about color hues. If after 4 tries Amazon hasn't managed to send me a device that doesn't have rainbow colors in certain lighting conditions, and people with 503's are still complaining about color hues, there's a problem somewhere that hasn't been fixed. I did decide to try one more time for a good replacement. I don't have high hopes at all.

I'm sorry if I'm derailing the thread!
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote