View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #12
Atunah
Evangelist
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, K3, Basic K, PW1, Fire1, FireHD8.9, Nexus 7.2
My K3 was still working perfectly fine. Didn't keep me from getting a PW. I think I wanted the light for dreary situations and at night. I never liked book lights and kept leaning towards the reading lamp on the sofa until my arm and neck hurt.

I didn't regret it. I still use my K3, many times to put the library loans on it and turn off wifi in case I run out of time.

My K3 also has a crack. Lower right corner. It came up months into owning it and I put a back wood grain matte skin over it. Haven't seen the crack since and it never affected its performance. The crack has been there for 2 years now.

I am not a fan of skins and wouldn't have put that one on, had the crack not driven me crazy. But because the skin is the color of the device, it looks fine and blends in. Plus I didn't have to go crazy lining up the skin over the buttons like a lunatic. . Crooked skin would have driven me nuts just like the crack.

The memory has not been an issue with my PW. I love the interface and its so much faster than my K3. Everything is faster. And its shiny
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote