View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thumbs up Kobo shop uses local currency

All the other shops I bought e-books from had prices marked in dollars, which were actually US dollars, so I had become used to allowing an extra 25% or so for currency conversion and credit card fees.

I just noticed on my credit card statement that the Kobo shop is the exception, the dollar price I paid was actually NZ dollars, so not only cheaper than I expected but no fees either.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote