Thread: GMail
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
I did as you said but my gmail opens to the Received screen and it will not move from there so there must be something wrong with the app. I tried on my computer and did get to my account but still could not access the area to transfer my mail contacts to the gmail account. My contacts file is on my Vox sd card copied directly from my computer. If this is a big problem I will use my reqular email account from Bell and delete gmail all together.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote