Thread: Troubleshooting Manage Your Kindle Page Loading Slow
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #9
KimberlyFDR
Zealot
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Fire 7HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
It's always been slow for me, especially when deleting items.
I've learned that I can do a delete on three items before the page reloads. I tend to send items to my Kindle and then delete them from Personal Documents, so my permanent collection is rather small for that. (Plus, I have most everything in my Calibre library, so I can resend if I need to.) And when I finish a free Amazon book and didn't like it, I delete it from my collection as well, so I do a bit at a time rather than all at once. It seems to keep things running smoothly.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote