View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #3
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Unfortunately the Kindle DX is no longer available, so my question is ... what would you suggest? Get a new M92 or try to get a used Kindle DX?
It depends. I was offered to get K DX for free and instead I decided to buy and use M92. And I've never regreted the decision.

If you are not in hurry, the best might be to wait few months. There should be Android ported to M92 in March. And so you could use android app to read Kindle formats and possibly do shopping (I am not sure what app does...).

The porting of Android may be delayed, as often happens with SW projects and also someone said he was not sure, android will run well on M92. I do not understand the stuff...

Anyway M92 is superior to KDX by a great deal, in my opinion.

Last edited by Mono; 01-07-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote