View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:02 AM   #514
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini Ret & 3 & 1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
If I remember correctly, the old mobipocket reader let you assign different functions to different buttons - "Key-mapping" as well as auto-scroll.
That's correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
That's one of the nice things about an OS that doesn't stifle the user just for the sake of "making everything work"!! lol
On the other hand, Windows Mobile in many situations turned out to be the OS where "nothing really works the way it's supposed to work". From among the 2 extremes, I'd choose Apple's restrictive way any day. Using (rather, trying to use) Microsoft's ActiveSync was a perpetual nightmare that will stay with me as long as I live. That ugly sound telling you that the sync failed (and it almost always failed), without giving you any hint as to why it failed, or what could be done to resolve the situation... pure inferno!

Last edited by Faterson; 01-07-2013 at 08:05 AM.