View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:35 AM   #547
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Nexus 5 with several reader apps
I'll vouch for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I got one of these recently and I love it!

Whatever that green circle thing is, I probably threw away with the package haha. I needed this because I could no longer stand the red color of the Sony, and the green skin I got was too busy, hence I couldn't even use the reader. Now, I can. Just enough green shows that I am happy.
We've had one of these (though I think I bought from a different seller) for about three months. My wife takes her T1 everywhere. It's well-padded and provides good protection. Buttons and ports are accessible (except microSD card slot) and it covers up the shiny bezel. Looks a little cheap, really, but it works well. There is no slot or holder for the stylus, but we've found hooking it on the left of the frame of material that holds the reader works well. Snug fit and the case still closes properly. The best feature is the hand strap on the inside of the cover. When you fold it back, you can slip a hand through it for very secure one-hand reading. I'd have got one of these for my Christmas present T1 but it came with a case as part of a promo from Sony. Which leads to my next question...
BadBilly is offline   Reply With Quote