View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:07 AM   #66
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Discover15 stopped working for me a few days ago as well. I am still buying from DANL directly instead of going to Kobo, because the difference (even if you use a Kobo code) is in the area of a few cents, and I prefer getting the books DRM-free from DANL. The Christmas bargains were great, and with 8 free books to choose among each month, I am not complaining. I even went and bought one of them (the Ashford) after I'd spent my credit on another (the Murray). So all in all, I am still happy with DANL.
Same here I am buying from DANL too. All Christmas sales I bought directly from the site. This last one I bought 4 books. There is also a bunch of discounted books on the front page. You just can't beat it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote