View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #3
Atunah
Fanatic
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, K3, Basic K, PW1, Fire1, FireHD8.9, Nexus 7.2
I remember doing a lot of fiddling when I first got my PW. I started out with 17 during the day. Since then I have gone down and down.

Now I just put it at 4 or 5 and leave it there. If I read in the bedroom with a side lamp, I go down to 3. I never read in complete darkness. I could probable go to 2 if I did that.

This gives me a kindle that is just a tad brighter in the backround than my K3 and I can go all day in any light situation and not have to fiddle with it anymore.

4-5 daytime
3 darkish room
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote