View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, PW2, iPad Air, Nexus 7.2
What are your PW light settings?

Just curious what light settings you find themselves using most? In bright rooms and in dark rooms. (I'm sorry if this is a repeat thread, I couldn't find one.)

When I first got my PW, I found myself using it at high levels in bright rooms (around 20) and around 12 in low light rooms.

However, after using it for a few months now, I find I'm using it at lower light levels in general, about 10 during the day and then at night I use it in a completely dark room at about 5 when I first turn the light off. Then down to about 2 or 3 after a bit.

What are you all finding to be the best light settings for your reading?
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote