View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
BobKat
Enthusiast
BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Books not showing up on Paperwhite

I loaded my new paperwhite by copying over from a directory to the kindle. One of the books was the picture of Dorian grey which didn't show up anywhere I looked and the page where the letter of the author ( in this case the letter O ) would load but there would be no books on it. I did a search for Oscar and nothing, I did a search for dorian and nothing.
I reset the kindle to factory defaults and put the books into calibre and then into the paperwhite. I let it index for an hour. I have 732 items according to calibre. The kindle showed 675 so I restarted it and it showed 731 for a second and then went back to 675.
I can't figure it out. I am missing some books somehow. I read device memory with calibre and it shows all of them.

These are all gutenberg books and drm free. I left my amazon purchases stored online and didn't connect to download them yet into the new kindle. But I need to get this straightened out first lol It's bad enough trying to organize with the collection setup on the new kindle..
BobKat is offline   Reply With Quote