Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #109
Lynx-lynx
Cheeky Kiki!!
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
Dixieknits I ended up ordering just the Leather Case Jacket (opens like a book style) because of that flap.

It just looked to me like it would cover up the bottom of the screen, or if you put it behind that it would over balance the whole thing and make it unstable.

So it's good to hear your views.

Also, did yours come with white or black stitching?

I think the white stitching would have put me off a bit.

PS I'm still awaiting mine. Because I tracked it I know that it's been in Aus for about 1 week - but it still hasn't hit the mail clearance exchange, which seems to suggest that it's stuck in a queue at a Customs holding yard.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote