View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Today, my Touch updated to 2.3.1. Therefore, I have now a first hand experience of the new dictionary engine for Japanese. It is still not possible to edit the searched for term. The effect of this is that if you point at an inflected word chances are high that you will not get the wished for dictionary entry, and there is no way to modify the ending to the dictionary form. I therefore still prefer the custom Japanese-English dictionary provided here.

The same bug is also still present in the French definition dictionary.

Last edited by tshering; 01-07-2013 at 04:22 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote