View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #345
Zetmolm
Evangelist
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox 60, PocketBook Touch
@Kiwidude: The version of FBreader on my PocketBook Touch (and probably also on other readers) has a bug as a result of which all paragraphs of ePubs are centered by default (i.e. if there is no text-align setting in the stylesheet telling FBreader otherwise). A simple workaround is to include something like "body { text-align: justify }" in the stylesheet. But to do that in all of my ePubs manually is a lot of work. Is this something that you could include as an option in the Modify ePub plugin? Thanks!
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote