View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #13
Herjar
Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You were right, the culprit was not JB or CM. It was a side-loaded book. When that book is present on the Kindle no books at all show up. When I remove it all the books are shown again.

I tried a mobi-to-mobi conversion, but same thing happened again. I can read it fine on the PC so not sure what is wrong with it.

Is this normal on a Kindle? I would have thought only the corrupt book would be hidden, not every book on it.

Thanks for your help guys. Finally figured it out.

Last edited by Herjar; 01-06-2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: typo
Herjar is offline   Reply With Quote