View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 05:51 AM   #10
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
I have the Onyx Boox i62HD and I'm very happy with it. 6'' screen, no ads or forced content, I add the books via the USB port, and the firmware provided by the online store "ereader store" has several languages, including Swedish. It does not come with a Swedish dictionary, but you can add the dictionaries you want. I sent to it the books I have in calibre, too.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the batery: I've had my e-reader for 2 weeks, during this time I've used it a lot (several hours every day) and the batery is almost full, but I've had it connected to add new books, scientific papers... So I don't know how much it would last without connecting it.

Regards!
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote