View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #22
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 2, iPad 3&1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Stanza was buggy from day one and it's never gotten better.
Like a said, even a "buggy" Stanza was/is miles better than the competition. Also, I wouldn't really call Stanza "buggy" on older iOS versions -- but it did lack certain features that Marvin now offers on the iPad and will soon offer on the iPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've never taken to a reader app just because it has good options/features. It has to first render well and then the features/options are second.
I've always found rendering in Stanza superb -- we must be reading different books. If you knew me, you'd know I'm extremely picky about how e-books are displayed. I found the beautiful display of books by Stanza its strongest feature, in fact. And the related customization options are more extensive and smarter in Stanza than in Bluefire Reader. But, Marvin blows both of them away.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote