I installed this today on my PW. Works great. Except of course the menu-items. Deleted all cp cmds in mount.sh and unmount.sh.
This is what I did (in that order):
1) I READ ALL POSTS FIRST in this thread
2) grab file in post #20
3) edit /mnt/us/extend/mount.sh
to remove the cp commands for .json (won't work on pw)
4) delete /mnt/us/extensions
- no use on PW
5) do post #10. I did that right on the PW with
# dd if=/dev/zero bs=1024k count=100 >> /mnt/us/extend/optware.img
# resize2fs /mnt/us/extend/optware.img
100mb more should be fine.
6) now it is time to mount this with:
7) grab file from post #24 and copy to where it needs to go
8) then I did:
# ipkg update
# ipkg upgrade
# ipkg install vim
Yay, syntax highlighting on demand in vi - essential.
And then the last thing I did was edit /etc/motd
to add me a reminder that I should run /mnt/us/extend/mount.sh
. No need for me to mount at boottime, only needed when actually logging in.
That should be all. This is now also supporting the PW.