View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
Zirowe
Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Zirowe , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle 3 3G
Kindle 3 problems after screen replacement

Hi, I've unfortunately brooke my kindle 3 3g screen, and because I was already out of warranty time, amazon didn't made any replacements.
I've bought a replacement screen from ebay for 60$, and replaced it perfectly.

The screen was acting really strange: at first no response, than after 5 minutes it started to work normaly.
It shows text perfectly, but my problems started the first time it went to the screensaver: the previously set pictures are not shown correctly, all of them, it's like some "shades" are missing from the screen.
If I start to watch pictures, then the resfresh is not accurate, I still can see the contours of the picture before and also the same "shades" are missing.
Then again, for reading a book is perfect.

I can't understand the problem, I've checked the model number before ordering the replacement, so I can only think, that the replacement is a very cheap product.

Or what else can be the problem?

I read something about waveform, but it wasn't that clear..
Zirowe is offline   Reply With Quote