View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #76
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by voracious71 View Post
I found that taking a picture of a PW screen is difficult. Meaning, depending upon the camera you use, a good screen can still look blotchy when you post here.

All that matters is that you are happy with the PW you received. I am very happy with mine.
This is true! The brighter the setting on the PW the camera becomes confused. And I thought that trying to capture the tint of eInk reader was hard! Getting the camera to show the whiteness of the PW is tough.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote