Thread: GitHub mirror
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you want me to consider a merge request you need to submit it via Launchpad. You are welcome to use github for your own development if you prefer it, but *I* am not going to look at merge requests in two places. Using a projects' established version control procedures when you want your code accepted in that project is basic courtesy. To reiterate something I have stated in many places, I accept patches in the following forms:

1) Launchpad merge requests
2) Bazaar merge requests generated by bzr send and emailed to me or attached to a bug report
3) Plain patches emailed to me or attached to a bug report
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote