View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
elibrarian
Connoisseur
elibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to beholdelibrarian is a splendid one to behold

Device: Sony PRS-T1, iPad
ePubchecker the easy way

There are many complaints about how difficult it is to use the epubcheck validation tools.

I have made a very small tool for Windows (actually a two line batchfile!) to make it as easy as drag-and-drop. I enclose a zipped file containing the tool.

It contains epubcheck-HOWTO.txt, containing an annotated how-to-use edition of the batchfile, and epubcheck.bat, which is the "clean" twoliner.

Of course you must have some version of java on your machine, as the epubcheck validation tools is a java programme.

I am sure this can be done in a similar way (python, shell script, whatever) on a mac or linux box - if anybody do it, or improve my little twoliner, please share!

Regards

Kim
Attached Files
File Type: zip epubcheck_1.1.zip (1.0 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by elibrarian; 01-08-2013 at 08:45 AM.
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote