View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.elibrarian inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, iPad
ePubchecker the easy way

There are many complaints about how difficult it is to use the epubcheck validation tools.

I have made a very small tool for Windows (actually a two line batchfile!) to make it as easy as drag-and-drop. I enclose a zipped file containing the tool.

It contains epubcheck-HOWTO.txt, containing an annotated how-to-use edition of the batchfile, and epubcheck.bat, which is the "clean" twoliner.

Of course you must have some version of java on your machine, as the epubcheck validation tools is a java programme.

I am sure this can be done in a similar way (python, shell script, whatever) on a mac or linux box - if anybody do it, or improve my little twoliner, please share!

Regards

Kim
Attached Files
File Type: zip epubcheck_1.1.zip (1.0 KB, 105 views)

Last edited by elibrarian; 01-08-2013 at 09:45 AM.
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote