View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #18
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 2, iPad 3&1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
I agree, Jon, except that the OP never mentioned whether DRM-protected books are important to him. So my own summary is: Stanza or Bluefire Reader is the solution for iPhone today, and Marvin might be the solution tomorrow. (Figurative tomorrow, but in the near future.)

By the way, as far as I remember, Kris did not conclusively rule out DRM support for Marvin one day, just that he's not interested in developing such a feature at present.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote