Originally Posted by orlok
Thanks for supplying the maths - I was lucky it could be answered by instinct too
A quick pop-quiz/pub-quiz now:
1. A crossword-style question. Fill in the missing word: "_ A _ _ _"
Clue: "H, I, J, K, L ,M ,N ,O"
2. The letters in the word STAGNATION have only one anagram in the English language, what is it"?
3. What’s your religion if you are worshipping in a mesgid?
4. What is a four letter word ending in "k", which means to have intercourse?
5. In a full 24-hour day, how many times would the hands of a clock overlap?