View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #11
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppowell002 View Post
I too am having some issues with apps and now realize from Chantal's post that the lack of GPS is the problem. For example, tune-in radio will not load the stations.
TuneIn Radio works perfectly on my Arc with only coarse location. (downloaded from apps.goodereader.com) Found my local stations without any prompting.

Quote:
BTW, when I search Google Play app on my Arc there is no app for Aptoid but I see Chatty's hyperlink to the website has it. I wonder why that is.
Probably limited by country - unlike apps that are flagged incompatible (like TuneIn due to lack of GPS), when there's a geographic restriction, it won't show at all in searches through Play.

Last edited by JD Gumby; 01-05-2013 at 09:36 AM.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote