View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #6
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Pictures from your first post:

1st picture shows your library is called "Calibre Library"

2nd picture looks like you did a search for the ebook. The path does not contain "Calibre Library"

3rd picture is the Calibre? viewer. I assume that you opened the ebook from your search and you have your system set to use the Calibre viewer. I believe you can use it outside of Calibre.

I may be wrong (I am just a novice Calibre user myself) but it appears you may have moved your ebook out of the Calibre Library. If it was me, I would just go to Edit Metadata and in the upper right hand corner select "Add a format to this book" (red rectangle with +). Find your ebook and add it.

I am using Windows XP so your system may not show the same path info mine does.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote