View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #27
catsknit
Zealot
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony PRS650, Nook HD
Following up, I have loaded the card and it boots correctly; however, I am not clear about how to get things like the App store loaded - I went here using the browser on the tablet in android mode, and downloaded the latest version. However, when I try to open it on the tablet it's a zip file and says it can't open it. So I downloaded it to my computer, planning to open it and then sideload it - on the computer it's not a zip file, has the apk ending already? But when I tried turning on USB storage to send the file, I just get a continual waiting circle (equivalent to endless hourglass on Windows?) on the tablet.
Any ideas? thanks
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote