Thread: Reviews
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #5
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
So I just now got a 5 star review on one of my books. Normally I would see that as a good thing, but the text of the review is

Quote:
This item is what it was represented to be, and I am most appreciative of the fact that I received what I paid for.
Ummm WHAT? It is a FREE EBOOK. So I clicked "see my other reviews" next to his name, and EVERY review he has ever written has that same exact text. Gee I feel so special and appreciated now.

Only problem is it sure looks like a review someone might buy... so hope people do not think I am buy reviews!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote