View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
I haven't bought any books from Bokon yet, but I am really excited. I don't have a Kindle but I cheered when I spotted their Send to Kindle feature, because even though epub is predominant in Sweden, Kindle is cheap and a lot of people buy one.
Their search has its quirks ( you need to click on the author you want, to see all their titles), but I love their sorting abilities. And, I love their prices on the ebooks in English which is more or less US list prices. ( Their prices follows the publishers deals!)
And did I mention that you can pre-order books?

But what makes me really excited is the tab on the account page called Subscriptions . And when I e-mailed them about it, the CEO himself replied and told me " It is an upcoming feature that I think our customers will like." I am dying to find out more.

Last edited by mikaelalind; 01-04-2013 at 04:52 PM.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote